vendredi 31 août 2018

A VOIR LES 3 VIDEOS SUR LA PEINTURE DE PUIMISSON ET LA FIN DE CARRIERE DU PEINTRE CLAUDE DUBOIS


                                                                               



 





PUIMISSON en PEINTURE 2018 by Claude Dubois


 table realized in two parts in the open air and the finishing in workshop


 
                                              
        
            the finished table
FIN D'UNE CARRIERE REUSSIE DE CLAUDE DUBOIS


 After the fine arts and more than 60 years of painting
I destroy my pictures, why will you tell me?
when the selling price and below the price of return
you have to stop especially when you are told they are expensive
 

but I caught the virus, so I continue once the painting finished, I photogrphy to keep a memory, then I destroy it to make another, before you in front of the camera.
I just need one color the white


and once the paint dries I could still start again.
the big gallery closes one after the other
purchasing power decreases, unemployment increases, graduates are happy to find a job at the SMIG


they no longer have purchasing power, they survive the painting! and replaced by posters, they are right young people, I would do just as much.
But after more than 60 years I would never have believed after selling as much
paintings of finished in crean and endétruisant to continue my pation.

****************************************************************************
1 Français sur 5 est en situation de précarité alimentaire

Comment éviter que des jeunes qui naissent dans le dénuement y restent toute leur vie ?





 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

OIL AND WATERCOLOR BY CLAUDE DUBOIS

Riding on an Amtrak Train from FL to NYC